Scheduling Your Appointment
Our office hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday’s 8:00am-4:00pm. Scheduling an appointment for all locations is simple and easy by calling 574-271-5151.
Office hours are by appointment. If you must cancel or change a scheduled appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance.
Preparing For Your Appointment
In order to enable your physician to properly evaluate your condition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- All radiological studies (CT, MRI, X-ray) pertaining to your current medical problem. Medical reports of X-rays are not sufficient, you must bring the actual radiological films with you to be reviewed. Do not send films prior to your appointment unless asked to do so.
- Prior medical records and consultations from other physicians who have investigated your medical problem should also be hand carried to the appointment.
- A complete list of the names and dosage of all the medications that you take.
- If you have been hospitalized for your current problem, please bring a copy of the discharge report.
- If you have heart disease or have been hospitalized with a heart problem, you need to bring a recent summary from your cardiologist or recent description of any hospitalizations for heart disease.
- Your insurance card(s) and claim form(s), if applicable.
- Letter of authorization (required by all HMOs). You must consult your primary care provider to get an authorization number. If you do not bring your authorization letter, you will be required to pay your consultation fee at the time of your visit. Please understand that as a patient, you are ultimately responsible for financial matters related to the medical services provided to you.
Arriving For Your Appointment
New patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete registration. You’ll need to bring along Patient Forms, which you can download and complete ahead of time by clicking here. You’ll also need to bring your Insurance Card along with a photo ID.
Upon check-in we’ll complete your information and accept any-copay’s due for your visit prior to seeing the Doctor. We do our very best to ensure your wait time is minimal.
Length of Your Visit
Please allow 1-2 hours for your appointment. However, no two patient visits are exactly the same and your physician will spend as much time as needed to ensure appropriate assessment and understanding of your care.